2021 PHOTO CONTEST
January 1 thru November 15, 2021ST PATRICK'S DAY POT O'GOLD GAME DAY
March 14, 2021SPRING BREAK AT THE RANCH FOR 4-6 YEAR OLDS
March 30 and April 1, 2021SPRING BREAK AT THE RANCH FOR 7-12 YEAR OLDS - 3 SPOTS OPEN
March 29 and 31, 2021SPRING BREAK TRAIL RIDING CAMP FOR 10 years of age on up
April 2, 2021WORKING EQUITATION SCHOOL SHOW
May 23, 2021PONY CAMP FOR 4 - 6 YEAR OLDS - 2 SPOTS OPEN
June 15 and 17, 2021HORSEMANSHIP CAMP FOR 7 TO 12 YEAR OLDS - FULL
June 21-25, 2021PONY CAMP FOR 4-6 YEAR OLDS
July 6 and 8, 2021HORSEMANSHIP CAMP FOR 7 TO 12 YEAR OLDS - 2 SPOTS OPEN
July 12-16, 2021PONY CAMP FOR 4-6 YEAR OLDS
August 2 and 5, 2021HORSEMANSHIP CAMP FOR 7 TO 12 YEAR OLDS - 2 SPOTS OPEN
August 9-13, 2021BARN TRIP - Gypsum Hills, OK
Your horse and you will love it here......
At Meadowsweet Ranch the horses that live here are our main concern. Every effort is made to provide your horse with a clean, safe, healthy place to reside. We believe in promoting a "family" environment for the horses as well as their human families.
The nicest group of horse people you'd ever want to meet are here at Meadowsweet Ranch.
We're located right next door to Chain O'Lakes State Park at the end of Sundial Lane off of Wilmot Road. If you're a trail rider, we have quick access (no road riding) to approximately 8 miles of wonderful trails in Chain O'Lakes State Park.
If you like group activities, we have them.
- Group Trail Rides.
- Off-site group rides, activities and vacations with your horse.
- Specialized ranch activities. (Some we've had in the past: Games on horseback; Easter Egg Hunt; Pot o' Gold Hunt; Poker run)
- Drill Team for fun while it helps you develop a better partnership with your horse.
- Working Equitation Team
- If you just want to enjoy time alone with your horse, you can do that also.
- Daily turnout (weather permitting)
- various sized paddocks ensure your horse finds the right herd
- Large box stalls - cleaned daily (except New Year's Day, Easter, Thanksgiving, and Christmas)
- Hay - four times per day (up to 10 flakes-surcharge if more is needed) for those in paddocks without slow feeders. We are working on having slow feeders in all paddocks.
- Feeding program chosen is fed twice per day (third feedings can be added as needed for an extra fee)
- You provide the feed of your choice.
- 1 lb of forage pellets plus the additional vitamins and minerals required to nutritionally balance the hay being fed - $18.25 per month.
- 1 lb forage pellets plus one-half lb Renew Gold plus the vitamins and minerals required to nutritionally balance the hay being fed - $36.75 per month.
- 1 lb of Triple Crown Naturals plus the additional vitamins and minerals required to nutritionally balance the hay being fed - $21.50 per month.
- 1 lb of Crypto Aero plus the vitamins and minerals required to nutritionally balance the hay being fed - $32.25 per month.
- Third feedings can be added as needed for an extra fee)
- Heated club room with indoor bathrooms
- Cold and hot drinks, snacks, refrigerator and microwave available.
- Our veterinarian and farrier or yours
- QUICK easement access to Chain O' Lakes State Park Trails
- 60 X 160 lighted indoor arena w/Round pen available
- 130 X 180 lighted outdoor arena (available after horses come in)
- NO BARN HOURS!
- Manager lives on premises.
Our base board is currently $515.00 per month.
The base board includes:
We have five feed program options that are fed twice daily. Options 2 through 5 are all non_GMO programs that can be adjusted to your specific horse's needs.
Other benefits to boarding here.
Special services available -
- Equine First Aid
- Farrier/vet holding
- Fecal testing
- From the ground up lesson/horsemanship program
- Pony Parties
- Vacation Stalls - just need a place for your horse while you're on vacation or out of town on business?
- Worming when fecal test results warrant the necessity.
Other services available upon request.
Check out our ranch events to see what's coming up as far as activities, special events, seminars and clinics.
Call for stall availability. We can pick-up your horse(s) also.
Contact Kathy for further info.